A Marketing Plan can be developed for individual products, services, lines, brands, channels or customer groups and is a comprehensive document that outlines how a businesses' marketing efforts and activities will accomplish its agreed marketing objectives within a set time frame. It defines how and why you're in business, what markets are good targets and how customers should be pursued.
MARKETING PLAN DEVELOPMENT
A Marketing Plan for your business will include:
- Marketing Objectives - defining the overall marketing objectives in line with the businesses' agreed marketing strategy
- SWOT Analysis - an assessment of the businesses' strengths and weaknesses as well as identifying possible opportunities and threats that may exist
- Target Customers & Markets - profiling the target markets and customers in detail - categories, audience insights, media consumption, socio-economic quintiles, further segmentation bases e.g. region, industry, job function, etc.
- Marketing Mix
- Product/Service - defining the product/service offering and any related structures
- Price - the approach to pricing and any channel variations
- Place - defining the appropriate distribution channels
- Promotion - defining the objectives, audience, strategy, message, timing, tools/media for each form of promotion that is relevant for the business e.g. advertising, direct marketing, public relations, sales promotion, personal selling, digital, social, search, etc.
- People - defining the role of people in service delivery (for services)
- Processes - defining the processes involved in delivering a quality service (for services)
- Physical Evidence - defining the physical cues that help customers evaluate prior to buying and while experiencing a service (for services)
- Performance - defining how well a businesses' service competes in the marketplace - quality and productivity (for services)
- Strategies & Tactics - defining the strategies for meeting each marketing objective and the tactics for meeting each strategy
- Budgets & Timings - developing a calendar of initiatives and projects and their associated timings and costs
- Any business looking to define and differentiate their brand from their competitors
- Any business of any size and at any stage of development e.g. start-up or established
From $7 500* +GST.
* Pricing is an indication only and will vary depending on the complexity of your business.