WEB STARTER PACKAGE
If you're just starting out and need to get a quick but quality website up and running, Survive's Web Starter Package could be just what you're looking for. It's best suited to businesses, brands and individuals with uncomplicated offerings that can be explained easily.
We'll create a website for you that consists of up to 5 pages - a Home Page, About Us, Services/Products, News/Blog and Contact Us (a form). The site can be created as 5 separate pages or as one long page with 5 sections, whichever you prefer.
For more information on Web Starter Package inclusions, see below:
- 5 page website or 1 page with 5 sections
- Initial briefing
- Website configuration
- domain name transfer
- social media account integration
- newsletter subscription set-up
- mailchimp integration
- email integration for forms
- site description
- Squarespace template recommendation
- Site Definition & Information Architecture
- Business Review
- Competitor Research & Benchmarking
- Defining Site Requirements
- User Analysis
- Navigation & Hierarchy Creation
- Defining Template Requirements
- Labelling, Taxonomies & Metadata
- Determining Content Requirements
- Responsive design for desktop, tablet & mobile
- Customised Home Page Design
- Basic Page design & creation
- Home page
- About us
- Contact us (form)
- Customised footer
- 3 additional customised page templates
- Customised Footer
- Content upload - 5 pages
- Site verification with search engines
- Site map submission to search engines
- Training Workshop: how to edit and update
- No of pages that can be created before an upgrade is required to your SquareSpace rate is 20
SUPPLIED BY CLIENT
- site descriptions
- brand assets
- SEO: page titles and descriptions
ALTERNATIVE PACKAGE OPTIONS
Survive offers a copy writing service and can write all the initial content and copy for your website.
Search Engine Optimisation Set-Up (Web Starter)
Want to ensure that your website is set-up to rank well on search engines like Google and Bing. This Add-On includes:
- site description
- page titles
- page descriptions for 5 pages
Email Template Design
Have your customers subscribed to your news and latest offers? Need an email template designed and set-up so that you can email your customers directly? Our Email Template Design Add-On includes:
- Standard email template design
- Set-up in MailChimp
Social Media Set-Up
Like to get yourself set-up on the various social media channels so that you can talk directly to your clients whenever you like? Survive can set-up and brand all the right social media channels for your business. Our Social Media Set-Up Add-On includes:
- Initial briefing
- Facebook: Page creation, cover image and profile photo
- Twitter: Account creation, cover image and profile photo
- LinkedIn: Company page creation, cover image and profile photo
- Instagram: Account creation and profile photo
- Pinterest: Account creation and profile photo
- YouTube: Account creation, cover image and profile photo
- Training Workshop: 1 hour session
- Content supplied by client
Brand Identity (New or Refresh)
Need a brand identity created or refreshed so that your website design looks A+? Survive's Brand Identity Add-On includes:
- Identity design
- Brand look and feel
- Brand guidelines
- Application of the brand
Brand Identity Development is undertaken on a project basis. Get more information here.
Website Marketing Workshop
So you've now got your website up and running, but how are you going to get people there? What's your plan? Survive offers a Website Marketing Workshop Add-on to help you work out how you can best utilise your new website. We look at:
- your current sales and marketing activities and how we can integrate them
- identifying potential and appropriate digital marketing opportunities given your business type and budget
- identifying other ways your website that can assist your customers while creating efficiencies for your team.
The workshop can be held at your chosen location.
- 2 hours
- $750 + GST
Marketing is a critical piece of the jigsaw in every business. It represents the greatest opportunity to accelerate a business by driving awareness, consideration, visitation, enquiries, leads, acquisition, sales, engagement, loyalty, efficiencies, return of investment and more depending on your businesses' strategy and goals.
Your businesses' website/app is your customer's No 1 gateway to your brand, their one-stop-shop for the information they're looking for when researching your business and comparing it to others, and your single greatest asset and opportunity to market and sell to, and service and support your customers.
And with the average person each day exposed to between 4 000 - 10 000 marketing messages (direct and indirect), what are you doing to break through the clutter, have your message heard and get people to your website? What's your plan of attack?
At Survive, we're one big Marketing Department for a number of businesses from small to large!
We provide you and your business with its very own experienced Marketing Manager who'll work on planning, managing and implementing your businesses' marketing efforts.
You can start out with as little as 1 day a week or choose 2 or 3 days a week depending on your marketing needs and how your marketing requirements evolve over time.
Get more information on our Marketing Department packages here.
Need help defining your brand's position including exactly what you should be saying and how you should be communicating with your potential and current customers? Survive's Brand Positioning Add-On includes:
- Brand Proposition
- Brand Messaging
- Reasons To Believe
- Brand Personality
- Brand Voice & Tone
- Brand Values
Brand Positioning is undertaken on a project basis. Get more information here.