WHY WOULD YOU COME TO US?
You'd come to us because you need some help with marketing.
Marketing is complex and it's changing all the time and you need people who are consistently on top of their game to get it right.
The reasons businesses come to us are varied and might include:
You've got a successful business and you want to take it to the next level
You don't have a Marketing Department
You recognise that marketing is necessary in order for your business to grow and prosper
You'd like to begin some level of marketing activity, but are unsure of where to start
You don't have the time to do it yourself
Your business doesn't have the skills/infrastructure to implement marketing activities
You're looking to outsource all or part of your marketing activities
Your business does not have the resources to support a permanent marketing staff member
At Survive, we believe:
- all marketing should demonstrate that you know and understand your customers;
- in helping you find your way through the complexities of marketing;
- marketing should take into account both the short and long-term;
- that if we work closely with you, provide good service and receive honest and constructive feedback, we can operate as a seamless extension to your business:
- in delivering marketing services that are creative, innovative, professional, effective and measurable;
- in utilising the latest in technology to deliver meaningful experiences for customers;
- marketing should produce results that take your brands and business to the next level;
- in raising the bar, breaking the norm, pushing the boundaries and leading and innovating in all aspects of marketing; and
- that marketing should be fun, challenging and interesting along the way.
WORKING WITH US
We're what you might call 'straight-up' - which means that we're upfront, honest and speak our minds freely (no BS here).
We think that there's far too much tip-toeing going on in business today and that the best thing that we can do for you is to be 'real'.
So, if we don't agree with something - we're not afraid to say so, but we'll also explain why. And, more importantly, we absolutely love it when you do the same as well.
Direct, honest and yet somehow fun relationships can be so refreshing these days and that's what we're aiming for.
In the process, we'll do our best to try and avoid using all that misunderstood technical jargon and communicate with you in a direct way that makes everything crystal clear.